Welcome to Year 4!!!
Year 4M Drumming Videos
Year 4C Drumming Videos
Find your new learning pack for week commencing 1st June. Please feel free to print this off or collect a copy from the school office.
|As well as||In addition||Moreover||Although||Despite||However||Yet||Whereas||When|
|As||Until||While||As a result||So that||On the other hand||Even though||Therefore||Because|
Use these higher level conjunctions to create super sentences!
Remember to use the four types we've looked at: -
1) The solemn sunshine of spring is here.
2) The solemn sunshine of spring is here as a result of the defeat of winter.
3) As a result of the defeat of winter, the solemn sunshine of spring is here.
4) The solemn sunshine of spring is here, winter has been defeated.
- Complete your home learning book.
- Use 'Purple Mash' to complete assignments set by your teacher.
- Use the 'seneca learning' link below to access your class page and complete your home learning/revision assignments. These will be marked by your teacher.
- Use the 'PE with Joe' link below to stay active at home everyday.
- Read as much as possible - make sure you keep a record in your reading diary.
- Practice on Spelling Shed, TT-Rockstars, Mathsframe and Transum as much as possible.
- If you need to get in touch with your teacher, use your Purple Mash account to email.
Have fun learning everyone and stay safe!
Miss Clayton and Mrs Speight