Welcome to Year 4!!!
|As well as||In addition||Moreover||Although||Despite||However||Yet||Whereas||When|
|As||Until||While||As a result||So that||On the other hand||Even though||Therefore||Because|
Use these higher level conjunctions to create super sentences!
Remember to use the four types we've looked at: -
1) The solemn sunshine of spring is here.
2) The solemn sunshine of spring is here as a result of the defeat of winter.
3) As a result of the defeat of winter, the solemn sunshine of spring is here.
4) The solemn sunshine of spring is here, winter has been defeated.
- Complete your home learning book.
- Use 'Purple Mash' to complete assignments set by your teacher.
- Use the 'seneca learning' link below to access your class page and complete your home learning/revision assignments. These will be marked by your teacher.
- Use the 'PE with Joe' link below to stay active at home everyday.
- Read as much as possible - make sure you keep a record in your reading diary.
- Practice on Spelling Shed, TT-Rockstars, Mathsframe and Transum as much as possible.
- If you need to get in touch with your teacher, use your Purple Mash account to email.
Have fun learning everyone and stay safe!
Miss Clayton and Mrs Speight